Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Really???

Here's a little bounce house etiquette I picked up this morning. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility to expect parents to halfway monitor their wild and out of control big kids when little kids are around! I get it, I really do! It's free play time. It's a break for parents. Kids will be kids. Kids need to learn how to play well with others. Yadda, yadda, yadda.  When your 7 year old jumps up as high as he can and lands on my 2 year old-on purpose mind you, and starts laughing, you should expect me to go nuts on him! 


Maybe it's my teacher control freak self coming out. Maybe it's my mama bear side coming out. Maybe, just maybe, it's the common courtesy of those around you coming out. Who's knows for sure, but this I do know; nobody messes with my kids!


Just throwin' it out there!


Be sure to click "follow" so you can keep up with me: ) I also just got my first E book, so look out for my first ever book review! 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, that's terrible! Get 'em MommaBear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holla! Shout out to the Keifer's for my first comment! I wanted to tell that kid, "Boy! I will cuuut you!"

    ReplyDelete