Friday, July 8, 2011

I. CAN'T. STOP. SCRATCHING!!!

Ok. Here it is. I stupidly did a laser hair removal repeat on my legs! For those of you that were around last time should remember that train wreck! Let me get to why this is a problem right now. I'm am trying to get this blog formatted the way I want.  A friend turned me on to a great website with awesome templates that would really knock your socks off. Trust me, I know! I'm still not to the problem yet. I have a terrible reaction to lasers. That's not something just anyone can say! One thing that helps take away the absolutely freaking insane itching is aloe vera with lidocaine. I have to use it NONSTOP!!! My hands are constantly covered in it! My work friends know that I'm working on my fancy shmancy new Macbook.  Since it isn't mine, I'm kinda concerned about using my aloe coated fingers to move around the mouse thing! So to make a long story short, I think I have to take a blog design hiatus for the next 3 days until this eases up. I know, I know. This is devastating news!  You'll just have to live with the design as is until I can get these itching extremities under control!

Just throwin' it out there!

3 comments:

  1. It wasn't stupid. I told you what to do with your aloe covered hands. Just remember that you are going to look HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog Kim. I think you could write about any of the things you mentioned and would be good. Everyone needs to hear about Christ. Your kids are adorable and precious and everyone loves a good read. Helpful to get opinions before you spend time and money. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right Stick Fairy! I'm going to look HOT! I'm going to look HOT! I'm going to look HOT! I got this!

    Who is P? That is a very secretive name! I guess I understand if you want to maintain your cover: ) My kids are especially precious right now...NAPTIME! : )

    ReplyDelete