Thursday, July 7, 2011

Coming Soon!

For some crazy reason, ideas keep popping into my head about things I could blog about. Well, not ideas so much as titles for the posts! Mostly, the titles are just things I say a lot and could really cover most situations! Here are a few examples:
"Are you freakin' kidding me?" (that's my fave!)
"Seriously?"
"I will CUT you!"
"It's the best day eeeever!" (my favorite Spongebob song:)


Spongebob really has the best attitude and outlook! I think we can all learn a lot from him!


So, those of some of the titles I have come up with. I have NO CLUE what the posts will be about though!  


Jeremy also told me my book review was boring:( I knew it wasn't great, but it was the first one. I promise to make them more interesting in the future! I have 2 books in the mail-"Billy Graham in Quotes" and "The Awakening."  I read the book from yesterday on my computer. It was weird! There is just something about holding a book!


Also to come...I am going to start trying new churches in Forney and I'll let you know what I think. I have a church in WP, but it looks like I'm stuck here forever, so I need to start getting used to it! My prayer is to find a church home where we can thrive and grow as well as get more involved in our community and in helping others. I think I'm going to start with Lakepointe in Forney. (Not sure if I spelled it right!) I love that they are so involved in Forney. 


I'm also thinking about taking the 30 Books in 30 Days challenge from "The Book Whisperer" blog...we'll see! I sure like to nap in the afternoons...


Please leave a comment and let me know what you think :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment